Thursday, May 30, 2013

waiting


today I am really feeling the weight of the waiting.  I know that God is teaching me through this all but a handful of unknowns always is a struggle for me.  I have learned much from being a parent.  Sometimes I wonder in my relationship with my daughter, who is teaching whom.  Adriana has accepted so simply the fact that her sibling is out there.  She loves to talk about babies and I know she will make a wonderful older sister.  She is ready to take on that role with full seriousness. She lives in the now. In every breath. She is concerned with what is in front of her for the time being and does not have a huge grasp on time passing.  She is teaching me to be child-like again.


so while we wait and fill out paperwork....

we travel...

we eat our oatmeal... 

we break things and then make them better...

we play with friends...

we celebrate life and love...

we learn...

we face our fears...

we say goodbye...

and we say hello...

life doesn't always provide a map, but we put one foot in front of the other and strive to hear that voice from above giving us direction we need.

No comments:

Post a Comment